NACS events are designed to help strengthen the convenience and fuel retailing industry with relevant and timely topics that include leadership, legislative advocacy, global markets, the newest products and services and targeted educational programs for participants of every business size. NACS events bring together the industry's retailers and suppliers to establish and build connections, exchange ideas and promising practices and thrive.
Last updated 7/4/2020: Our team is actively monitoring the disease situation that has been named “coronavirus disease 2019” (abbreviated “COVID-19”) with direction from officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our venue partners. After new guidance issued from the White House, and the CDC, we realize it is simply not possible, under current conditions, to execute certain events at this time and responsibly deliver the event value NACS strives for.
As a result, NACS has made the difficult decision to alter or postpone certain events:
- NACS Convenience Summit Asia: Postponed to March 2-4, 2021
- NACS Convenience Summit Europe: Postponed until June 2021
- NACS Industry Update Luncheons: Postponed until the fall
- NACS Leadership for Success: Postponed to August 9-14, 2020
- NACS Executive Leadership Program: Postponed to November 1-5, 2020
- NACS Financial Leadership Program: Postponed to November 1-6, 2020
- NACS Marketing Leadership Program: Postponed to November 1-6, 2020
NACS is committed to planning safe events and providing guidance as it becomes available from government agencies and public health experts. Any further updates will be communicated directly to event attendees, and posted here, as they occur.
Access Additional COVID-19 resources available for the convenience retail community.
Experience it all at the NACS Show—the ultimate annual education, networking and expo event for the convenience and fuel retailing industry.
HR Forum is the premier program designed to educate and connect HR professionals working in the convenience and fuel retailing industry.