Domestic Retailer Membership
Representing almost 65,000 stores across the United States, NACS is the essential community for convenience and fuel retailers committed to acquiring the knowledge, connections and advocacy needed to become more profitable.
Domestic Retailer Membership is open to U.S. convenience and fuel retailing companies of all sizes. NACS membership is for your entire company. No other organization provides more opportunities for everyone in your company to connect year-round to the people, insights and solutions that help grow profits, advance careers and make a difference in the communities you serve.
Remain competitive—today and tomorrow—by building strategic relationships with the industry leaders and experts who can impact your success. As a NACS Domestic Retailer Member, benefit from free or discounted access to a global portfolio of events and resources, including VIP events, industry-leading conferences and expos, personal introductions and more for knowledge-sharing and partnership development.
- The NACS Show – One of the 40 largest trade shows in the United States—and the only global event for all things convenience—convening 24,000+ industry leaders from 70 counties. Enjoy unmatched networking, unparalleled education and premieres of the newest retail merchandise and technologies.
- NACS State of the Industry Summit—Experience our most data-rich event yet! Featuring customer experience leaders, economists, CPG experts and retailers across the U.S., you’ll deep dive into the latest analysis on industry performance, economic forces and trends in a new era of “anytime, anyplace convenience.”
- NACS Leadership Forum – Explore high-impact and meaningful approaches to business at this invitation-only event for senior leaders in convenience and fuel retailing.
- Online Membership Directory – Available to NACS members only, identify new retail partners and suppliers who can help your business grow.
Boost your learning and productivity with exclusive access to award-winning content, solutions and executive education.
- NACS Magazine – Enjoy a monthly dose of insights, industry data and best practices from leading retailers across the globe.
- NACS Daily – Get daily industry headlines, cool new product spotlights and legislative and regulatory news alerts from Washington—delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
- Digital Content – Tap into the latest insights on the future of convenience and the technologies revolutionizing the retail landscape with a range of digital publications and resources, including the weekly Convenience Matters podcast, Ideas 2 Go program and on-demand Webinars.
- Executive Education Programs – Successfully respond to the challenges of a competitive industry with best-in-class education—customized for the convenience industry—from five world-renowned, Ivy-league institutions. And realize your full leadership potential with the new NACS Master of Convenience designation.
- Products and Solutions – Evolve and adapt your operations to changing market dynamics with members-only access and discounts on a comprehensive collection of data, trends, benchmarking, crisis management and training tools.
Shape the future of our industry by engaging in advocacy initiatives, philanthropic efforts and community outreach programs that tell our story and share our impact.
- NACS Day on the Hill – Show elected officials that convenience matters by advocating for your business in face-to-face meetings with members of Congress and their staff. We provide the in-person opportunity and training to help make your voice heard.
- NACS Foundation – Support programs that build awareness of the enormous charitable work of the convenience and fuel retailing industry and expand our industry’s power to positively impact individuals and families across America and beyond.
See more benefits of NACS membership and check out our Digital Member Guide, here