NACS Membership Benefits
NACS membership benefits are designed to provide industry knowledge, connections and advocacy to ensure the competitive viability of its members' businesses. Check out the interactive digital member guide or review some of the highlights below.
Current members—need a benefits refresher? Sign up for the NACS Member Benefits Email Series, review the interactive digital member guide, or contact NACS Retail Membership Team for more information.
- NACS Magazine - NACS Magazine is a monthly dose of insights, industry data and best practices from leading retailers.
- NACS Daily News - an indispensable "quick read" of daily industry headlines, legislative and regulatory news from Washington, and knowledge and resources from NACS delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
- Compliance Resource Center – stay informed and compliant. We actively track and review proposed national and state regulatory requirements that can impact the convenience industry.
- Grassroots in Action – helps retailers engage in the legislative process and develop relationships with their members of Congress.
- Issues – become an expert on major issues affecting the convenience industry and your business.
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics - at NACS, we believe you can’t improve what you can’t measure, which is why we’ve created a comprehensive collection of reports offering insights into the latest financial, operational, category and shopper data.
- Executive Education Programs – we’ve partnered with world-class institutions to customize executive training that advances convenience retail leaders and shapes industry innovators.
- Training & Development - investing in your company means investing in your people. NACS can help you and your team gain new skills, develop company leaders and become stronger convenience retailers.
- Finance & Operations - running a business requires the proper financial and operational tools to help you succeed. NACS offers a range of products, including a payment card processing program, that can help your business thrive.
- Store Security & Signage - accidents and crime can happen anywhere. It’s important to keep your stores secure and your employees safe. NACS can help with a range of solutions.
- Human Resources - HR tools designed to strengthen your hiring and increase employee retention.
- Event Calendar – learn about upcoming NACS events that bring together the industry's retailers and suppliers to establish and build connections, exchange ideas and share best practices.
- Global Events – acclaimed retailers and suppliers from around the globe convene to hear what experts see for the future of convenience retailing.