Certified Convenience Foodservice Management Online Training Series
The first online training series tailored to foodservice in convenience is finally here!
In a time when many retail channels are aggressively targeting the convenience oriented shopper, it is more critical than ever for c-store operators to carry the right product mix to meet their customers’ needs.
To help you better understand how to meet this consumer demand, NACS has developed a brand new online training series. Retail operators can now earn a Certified Convenience Foodservice Management (CCFM) designation by completing a 10-course online training series which tackles the key aspects of developing and growing a successful foodservice offer.
Developed in partnership with an esteemed group of restaurant and convenience foodservice experts, each online module addresses a critical aspect of convenience foodservice operations (click the topic of interest below to learn more):
- Foodservice Culture and Change
- Marketing Foodservice in Convenience Retailing
- Foodservice Systems Basics
- Hospitality and Guest Service
- Human Resources for Convenience Foodservice
- Financial Measurement and Analysis for Convenience Foodservice
- Food Safety and Sanitation
- Menu Management
- Merchandising and Packaging
- NACS Stewardship - Foodservice Equipment Maintenance
The CCFM training courses will enable key stakeholders within your company to gain the practical knowledge they need to deliver the foodservice program you want. Specifically, it will benefit:
- Those looking to change or add new foodservice concepts to their operation;
- Foodservice Category Mangers and Directors;
- Operations Professionals who oversee process and training within your company;
- Category and Financial Analysts who are responsible for establishing and reviewing foodservice success metrics;
- District Managers;
- Small operators who manage all aspects of their retail business;
- Supplier Foodservice Sales;
- And more!
Graduates of the CCFM course series (complete all 10 courses) are eligible to become Certified Convenience Foodservice Category Managers (CCFM). The CCFM is a designation of achievement awarded by the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) to individuals who commit to continuous professional development in the convenience industry as a Foodservice Category Manager.
The NEW interactive online format offers:
There are no class schedules to adhere to. Online training gives people who work the flexibility to schedule their own learning time.
It allows people who are unable to step away from their duties to attend formal classes the opportunity not to miss out on important training. Online training is available anytime and anywhere there is Internet access. The course material can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Companies can save on the costs of hiring training personnel, training materials or classroom related expenses. According to Training Magazine, companies realize a 50-75% cost savings due to elimination of travel expenses.
Click the button below to start working towards your CCFM certification.