Customized Onsite Training
Your first line is the lifeline to your customers. Managers who are skillfully trained in how to manage them will produce associates with the skills and attitudes to provide a positive, "I will return" purchasing experience for the customer.
By arranging for a customized on-site program, you and your staff will receive focused instruction on topics specific to the convenience store industry and of the most importance to you. Best of all, these seminars are:
- Held at the location of your choice
- Scheduled at times convenient for you
- Priced at affordable rates
- Expert faculty (NACS staff trainer or industry expert) addresses your specific issues
- Participants receive comprehensive program materials
- Training is conducted on-site, enhancing learning and improving retention
- Corporate training can eliminate the expense and "down time" involved in travel
- Inventory loss prevention
- Robbery and violence deterrence
- Customer service and handling difficult customers
- Effective communication skills
- Time management
- The human resources process from recruiting to termination
Your cost is simply the professional fee, including development time for the NACS staff trainer or industry expert to customize the program to your unique needs and travel expenses for the speaker. The length of the session and number of speakers are your company's choices.
Contact NACS for a specific quote and to discuss your unique needs. Customized on-site training is affordable and, like all other NACS products and services, is delivered with a full guarantee.