Join NACS as an international Retailer or Supplier member and become a part of the exclusive NACS | Global network
International Membership is open to all non-U.S. convenience store and fuel marketing companies and their suppliers. As a member, you’ve joined an exclusive, global, professional community dedicated to your success. NACS membership is for your entire company. Everyone will enjoy year-round access to events, solutions, research and products that help you build your brand and grow profits, including:
Stay informed with exclusive access to award-winning NACS publications, exclusive insights as well as a range of products and solutions designed to provide you with insights on global strategic industry issues and current and future trends, so you can succeed in today’s global marketplace.
Jumpstart your learning with industry-focused publications and specialized training for convenience and fuel executives:
- NACS Magazine — Get industry data and practical knowledge delivered to your door every month. A subscription to NACS Magazine, an award-winning publication, is included in your membership for everyone in your company.
- NACS Daily — Save time and stay informed with up-to-the minute industry news and event information delivered to your inbox five days a week with NACS Daily. Each issue of this award-winning e-mail newsletter provides the latest headlines and game-changing trends that convenience and fuel retailers need to know.
- NACS Store — Employee training, in-store signage, HR tools, business analytics and more for achieving operational excellence.
- Convenience Matters Podcast — Industry experts talk about everything they see at stores and what the future may hold - as long as it's convenient.
- NACS | Convenience Briefing — With the global convenience- and fuel retailing industry showing a high degree of convergence, NACS operates a global convenience radar screen to measure and monitor current trends, future industry impacts and best practices. From the electrification of mobility to new generations’ needs to the 4th industrial revolution, NACS shares their global insights and thought leadership with its members.
NACS connects International Retailers to new markets, business contacts, industry trends, regulatory news and technologies in markets around the globe. As a NACS International member, you’ll participate in exclusive event and get personal introductions to the contacts you need to build your business.
Take advantage of resources and events that keep you connected and informed:
- Online Membership Directory — Available to NACS members only, identify and connect with retailer and supplier contacts across the globe who can make a difference to your business and career.
- The NACS Show — Network with top industry leaders from around the world at the premier industry event showcasing the newest products, ideas, and educational sessions.
- NACS Convenience Summit Europe — Deep dive into the global strategic industry issues impacting your business today, tomorrow and 10-20 years into the future. Form deep collaborations with retailers from Europe and across the globe in an open, intimate setting. See the latest developments in convenience design, next-generation technologies and products in local retail tours.
- NACS Convenience Summit Asia — Build strategic relationships in the Asian market while gaining an insider’s look at the latest technologies reshaping the convenience retail experience. Join retailers from Asia and around the globe for thought leadership, store tours and case studies that will help you benchmark your business against the companies spearheading innovation in our industry.
- NACS Convenience Leaders Exchange — Commercial networking for regional retail executives and local representatives of NACS Global Supplier Council members with on average 10-70 executives in attendance, focused on the one country or a country cluster (DE-AT-CH, South(ern) Africa, Iberia, Oceania, …)
Stay energized, engaged and enriched with professional development customized for the convenience industry by business experts, retail leaders and Ivy League professors. NACS has partnered with prestigious universities to structure and deliver programs that will help our industry’s high potential leaders take their careers to the next level.
Renewed annually, dues are based on the number of stores owned/operated.
|Number of Stores Owned/Operated
||Dues (U.S. Dollars)
|1 - 5
|6 - 50
|51 - 200
|201 - 500
Special NACS member rates apply on products, services and events.
Supplier dues are $1,100 per year (provides 12 months of NACS membership benefits).
Global Supplier Council
Membership in the NACS Global Supplier Council (GSC) provides rich and unique benefits to NACS supplier members who conduct business on a global scale in the convenience and fuel retailing industry.
Key benefits include exclusive supplier participation and higher engagement opportunities at NACS Convenience Summit Asia, NACS Convenience Summit Europe and the NACS Show, access to global knowledge and first-rate education, opportunities for powerful connections through networking events, brand visibility among leading retailers, and the ability to enhance the global convenience channel for collective success.
Let us know how we can help you capitalize on the year-round suite of opportunities.